Trigano Samoa 420 Inflatable Caravan Awning
Perfectly suited to travelling holidays and designed for those who love simplicity, these new awnings only take a few pumps of air to set up.
This concept has nothing but positives: minimal bulk, set up in 5 mins, heavy duty puncture protection and the same wind resistance as conventional frames.
So how does it work? The frame is replaced by inflatable arches.
This inflatable frame, made of Thermo polyurethane (TPU), is characterised by its high resistance.
The reinforced sleeves offer a high level of protection against puncturing.
Each arch is inflated independently and may be easily replaced if necessary.
The Samoa air awning has been designed to be used with your caravan.
Heavy-duty fabric: polyester polyester 300D RIPSTOP PU 5000 mm which stops rips from spreading thanks to a thicker thread weft.
The name Oxford refers to the fact that the fabric is strengthened by a weft with doublethread warp.
Easier inflation thanks to the inflation valve being on the outside of the awning for easy access and use.
The fabric has a heavy duty coating (PU 5000 mm / 210D deniers thick thread) making it weather-proof.
- Fabric: polyester ripstop 300D PU 5000mm.
- Arch sheath: 600D x 600D /Oxford Polyester lined with heavy duty polyethylene.
- Mesh flyscreen: Front-end panels and side doors /Curtains: external blinds
- Internal shutters: polyester
- Double-roof zip: Nylon#8
- Inflatable membrane: Thermo-polyurethane (TPU) 0.30mm.
- Frame: 4 inflated poles (TPU) Ø 10cm 3 x inflated roof poles (TPU) Ø 10cm 4 x steel lift-up poles & 2 x rear telescopic steel poles
- Bag dimensions: 85 x 39 cm.
- High pressure pump with built-in gauge.
- Weight: 29.4kg
- Optional extras: Awning inner tent.
W: 420cm x D: 240cm H: 230cm -250cm max